Birgo Realty is seeking an entry-level Marketing Associate to join our energetic company!
The Marketing Associate will work alongside Birgo’s core team at our office in Pittsburgh, PA. This individual will be focused on supporting the development and execution of Birgo’s marketing strategy across the business verticals. An ideal candidate will exhibit excellent organizational and communication skills and will work well within a team environment, as well as individually. He/she will also be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, completing work that is often event-driven, in addition to routine tasks.
The ideal candidate must possess a strong will to learn, follow company policies and procedures, create and implement new processes as needed, and complete all tasks assigned in a timely and professional manner. Additionally, the candidate will preserve and respect resident confidentiality, foster a positive and collaborative relationship with residents, communities, and associated agencies, and enforce and adhere to company policies, rules, safety practices, and regulations.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support the management and execution of plans, tactics and messaging to ensure Birgo is positioned for growth with target markets
- Coordinate and manage projects and initiatives with cross-functional teams
- Oversee various print and web projects leveraging high attention to detail
- Design, purchase, and manage inventory of all physical marketing materials, such as signage, flyers, posters, mailers, branded promotional items, and seasonal gifts
- Oversee online reputation of Birgo Realty across several platforms encompassing Google Review management, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), analytics (reviews and reporting), as well as assisting with the upkeep of the company website
- Ability to create compelling content (blog posts, whitepapers, graphics, photos, videos, etc.), and engaging campaigns
- Assist with copywriting and editing of all marketing materials: flyers, mailers, posters, letters, presentations, emails, signage, etc.
- Project management for various print/web projects and ensure quality control by reviewing all projects in detail
- Communicate effectively and professionally in person, over the phone, and in writing with teammates, supervisors, tenants, and vendors
- Attend and participate in weekly all-hands and departmental meetings
- Report on key personal and departmental metrics
- Organize company processes; propose and implement new processes as needed
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Business Management or other related field or 1-2 years of related experience is preferred
- Strong analytical, prioritization, interpersonal, problem-solving, & planning skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Ability to work well autonomously, as well as within a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and goal-oriented environment
- Self-motivated with strong attention to detail and deadlines
About Birgo Realty
Birgo Realty offers an exciting start-up environment, characterized by fast growth and an entrepreneurial spirit. Birgo Realty has more than doubled in size in the past year, raising a total of $40 million in equity and growing to $110 million in assets under management.
The team of forty has its hands in every facet of private equity investment real estate, including acquisitions, leasing, property management for residential, commercial, and short-term rentals, development and construction, and financing. Our mission is to improve lives through real estate, whether it be our investors, tenants, employees, or the communities that we serve.